The San Francisco Activity Guide is designed to help families find engaging, enriching, and relevant year-round activities. Based on the success of the summer activity guide, launched this past summer of 2016, we have grown the site beyond the summer to help families find after school and weekend activities year round. The guide currently includes over a thousand fun classes, camps, and activities, many of which are free or very low cost.
The Our Children, Our Families Council partnered with InPlay, a Bay Area nonprofit, to provide the website tool. The site allows families to search a comprehensive list of activities by location, time, day, specific interest, and price range.
Find the Activity Guide here: www.sfgov.org/ocof
For Services Providers
We would like to invite San Francisco summer program providers to list their information for free in the OCOF Activity Guide. OCOF will publicize the Activity Guide throughout the City via schools, libraries, summer resource fairs and other channels.
To properly list your program, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Name of the Organization
• Address and point of contact
• Summer hours and Days of Operations
• Name of the summer program/s
• Targeted age ranges
• Targeted community, if any (African Americans, Latino, LGBTQ, etc.)
• Site District (District 9, District 10, etc.)
• Does your program provide gender-specific summer services (Girls group, LGBTQ youth focus)?
• Cost of services
• Will your site provide free meals during the summer (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and/or dinner)?
• As a PDF attachment, please provide summer program flyers, program schedules, applications, pictures of past activities etc.
• Can your program serve youth who do not speak English? If so, what languages are offered?
• Is your agency providing safe passage transportation during the summer?
Questions? Please contact Luis M Aroche, Family Support Navigator at email@example.com.